“Great restaurant in town”
Review of Elvi's Kitchen

Elvi's Kitchen
Ranked #18 of 192 Restaurants in San Pedro
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We had the seafood combination special for the night and some Belizean tacos. Both were delicious. Our kids loved the buffalo wings and fish fingers. If you're in San Pedro, you should stop here for a bite!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

You can't beat this place! Wonderful food and great local Belizian hospitality. We were there on Friday night when they have a wonderful buffet. This is a must when visiting Ambergris Caye...

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Our party of 13 was seated immediately in the rear party room which had AC. The rest of the dining area was cooled with fans. I had the curry and having had asian and indian curry before, I have to say this is best curry I've ever had. My mom had the Belizean taco which was made a Belizean fry jack instead of a tortilla. Great concept but the fry jack was a little oily/greasy. Otherwise everyone had a great meal, wonderful service and would definitely come back the next time in SP.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We had lunch here after a dive and their Shrimp in curry sauce with coconut rice is the best meal I've had in San Pedro. I do wish they would had given me seconds though....;). Had a Belkin beer with it too....yummy! This place is right on middle street. It has sand floors and big turtle shells on the wall, very cool.
After that, go down the one way to the T, go right and stop at the chocolate store for an awesome chocolate chip cookie!

Reviewed 16 August 2014

When in Belize, you must have the stew chicken. We thought Elvi's would be a great place to have it, and did not disappoint. Fantastic friendly service also. Right in the heart of San Pedro, not to be missed.