“Best ever!”

Serenity Spa & Wellness Center
Ranked #11 of 19 Spas & Wellness in San Pedro
More attraction details
Owner description: Serenity Spa and Wellness Center invites you to reconnect with your body, mind and spirit in a peaceful atmosphere with therapeutic treatments enjoyed on the beach or in the Spa. Indulge yourself with one or many options from our full menu of Spa Services, Massage Therapies, Body Scrubs & Wraps and Facials. These calming treatments are the perfect enhancement to your vacation or just to enjoy for a day of pampering.
Reviewed 11 April 2012

Jennifer is a magician. Best massage I've ever received! The spa is small, but clean and serene. It was so good that I would consider flying back just to get another wellness massage! This is a must do if you need help unwinding.

Reviewed 10 February 2012

Had a great massage that relieved the tensions from excursions taken on the mainland.

Reviewed 5 November 2011

Jennifer was an excellent massage therapist. She took very good care of me and I felt like I was definately in a spa and on holiday. I forgot all about the city and returning to the real world.

Reviewed 2 November 2011

The massage is nice, the space is lacking. Not really spa worthy. It was just in an open room in the resort. Beyond that quite nice.