“Awesome couples massage”

Serenity Spa & Wellness Center
Ranked #11 of 19 Spas & Wellness in San Pedro
More attraction details
Owner description: Serenity Spa and Wellness Center invites you to reconnect with your body, mind and spirit in a peaceful atmosphere with therapeutic treatments enjoyed on the beach or in the Spa. Indulge yourself with one or many options from our full menu of Spa Services, Massage Therapies, Body Scrubs & Wraps and Facials. These calming treatments are the perfect enhancement to your vacation or just to enjoy for a day of pampering.
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My wife and I had a couples massage here and it rocked. The girls were amazing. Once of the best massages I have ever had. The place is situated over the water so you are outside and can hear the waves lap against the boats and pier for a peaceful relaxing massage!

1  Thank Matt B

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Owner is so nice. Both my massage and my daughters were excellent. We were a little late and the were very accommodating. Very serene atmosphere. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Mommacassy
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Great massage and not a bad price. We did a couples massage on our first full day and it was a great way to start.

1  Thank Metallica377_12
Reviewed 10 August 2012

The spa atmosphere was great! I had a mango sugar scrub and a 30 minute massage. Both were fantastic and I have nothing but good things to say about the masseuse; my only concern is that after my scrub, I had to shower in a dark space because the lightbulb was out; and there was a scrub brush in the shower that I was told I could use to rinse the oil off -- but I have no idea who and how many people had used it in the past -- Gross! Overall, it was a good experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Rainy day in San Pedro, our ATV excursion was cancelled, so we decided to check out a spa for a relaxing massage. We reviewed a couple of places, and decided to check out Serenity. We called and they were able to take us at the same time, and asked if we needed transportation, we told them we'd take our golf cart they said it would be about a half hour drive...... When we were leaving our hotel, they warned us that this may be a rough, muddy ride, and bring bug spray. We had no idea what we were in for! We approached the toll bridge and took that right over, well let's just say the North side is a great side for living, if you own a boat, or if you really want to retreat at your hole and be in a secluded area! Pot hole lined streets, giant mud puddles, some areas were like an oasis of beautiful resorts, and condos, some homes turned into B&B's, some just really nice gated homes, but other places looked like failed buildings, desolate jungles, and a bit frightening. At the bridge the guard had a friend that needed a ride, he asked we said yes ( I think we were afraid to say no), however he was very nice, just trying to get to work on a rainy day, gave us info aout the area, and wished us well on the rest of our journey! About 1 hour exactly w arrived at Las Terrazas, seemingly the last place on this road.....

It was a beautiful resort even in the rain, I suppose they are pet friendly, I saw some doggie doo that was needing picked up where we parked our golf cart. There was a beautiful pool area, restaurant with diners overlooking the pool and just a beautiful courtyard. The waterfront area is more like a traditional beach, and very tropical. Breathtaking views.

We found the spa and were greeted by Jen. She was very nice, and offered water, she could tell we were haggard from our journey. The spa was small, but nice, smelled a bit moldy, but then again this is a humid tropical island. We prepared for our massages, I had a deep tissue 60 min treatment, and my fiancee had a hot stone 75 minute massage. My massage was truly the best I've ever had, Jen found every area that needed attention, and truly gave me a relaxing, rejuvenating massage. Some deep tissue massages are too rough, this one was therapeutic. Highly recommended. My fiancee loved his massage, great experience, and very relaxing for his stressed back.

This experience is highly recommended. However, take a water taxi, or a cab. But if you are adventurous, take the golf cart, it will be a fun ride with lots of photos opps, and make you thankful for our roads back home!