“Fantastic fish tacos”
Review of Caroline's Cookin'

Caroline's Cookin'
Ranked #8 of 204 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Barbecue, International, Central American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Caroline's Cookin' serves international fare all made from scratch. We are located on #2 Chicken Street, two blocks west from the airport, right behind save on groceries. For breakfast our popular items are homemade pancakes and the island favorite huevos rancheros. For Lunch our popular items are fresh fish tacos which you could get mild, medium or spicy. Then for dinner our three favorite dishes are chicken, pork, fresh fish, shrimp, conch, and lobster served with your choice of curry, Jerk or Caribbean sauces with your choice of 2 out of our 9 delicious homemade side dishes. We look forward to having you come and visit! At Caroline's our customers are considered as family!
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Caroline's Cookin' is what all the other reviews say -- great food with amazingly attentive service. The fish tacos were the best -- get them "hot".

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We dined at several places while on vacation and Caroline's was as good of breakfast as any, and the cost was very reasonable. Will return next trip.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I was there for lunch, and had fish tacos. The fish was minced, which I wasn't expecting but delicious. I was the only customer mid afternoon so had a great opportunity to visit with Caroline. She is a smart businesswoman, with the same issues of every employer. She gives all tips to the kitchen crew. She knows who counts in her success. I enjoyed it.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We tried Caroline's the first night we were on Ambergris Caye and it was wonderful. I had the grilled snapper and my wife had the jerk chicken. Some of the tastiest, almost downhome cooking you can get. The sides were great as well. Great end to the first day of vacation.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

This is my first review EVER on tripadvisor, but just fell in love with the food and Caroline. Caroline's cookin' is an absolute " do not miss" experience in San Pedro. From the moment you walk in you feel completely immersed in "local flavor". Caroline,in her heavy Belizean accent, talks to you like an old friend. The food is Belizean at its best. Enjoyed the curry fish, plantains, and rice and beans. Returned 4 times during my stay on Ambergris and can't wait to return on my next visit. Do yourself a favor and don't miss the whole experience of Caroline's Cookin' on your visit!

1  Thank Hshh