“Below par”

Price range: US$1 - US$7
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: GOOD FOOD, Burgers, Tacos COLD BEER and Fun Times.
Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

The fries are good that's about all, I had the gringo burger that was a failed attempt to emulate a big mack.not very tasty and quite messy,I always ask for the burgers to we'll done because they seem to be pink inside which I don't like but they never seem to get it right.the seating is literally right next to the road which is quite noisy and dusty.ii guess some people like it but it's to dusty and noisy for me

Reviewed 26 June 2015

I've got a pretty good appetite, and I was really hungry, but I couldn't finish that burger I ordered at Roadkill! The owner named it after an international chain's famous 2-patty burger, but trust me it is at least twice the size of it's name sake, comes with all the expected trimmings on a sesame seed bun, and tastes just like the original! They serve it in a paper bag, just like the drive-thru back home. Also, Roadkill is a great, funky, casual roadside outdoor bar, south of town, where you'll meet locals and tourists alike. A very colorful and memorable spot.

1  Thank Nancy B
Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

If you want something like McDonalds this is the place for you. No chairs with the tables so had to sit at the bar. Took over an hour for food and not everyone got it at the same time. Not impressed.

Reviewed 24 April 2015 via mobile

Pretty much just a copy of McDonalds . Slow service . Excessively loud . Couldn't wait to finish and pay , and when we did pay the bad staff were rude

waderosen, Owner at Roadkill, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2015

Thank you for taking the time to Submit a review. I am sorry we did not meet your expectations. You are correct that our product is a close resemblance to McDonalds. There is no "American Fast Food " in Belize and we try to fill that gap. We also are one of the lowest priced restaurants on the island.
As for excessively loud, all of the days we sell Burgers, we have no music with the exception of or radio which all staff are instructed to keep below talking volume.
I am not sure what is meant about "bad staff", However I do appreciate your comments and as always I will see how we can improve our customers experience with us.

Reviewed 24 April 2015

This place was the most happening bar on San Pedro on Wednesday nights. It seemed like all the vacationers and locals went here for the cheap drinks, dancing and karaoke singing. The singing wasn't great, but it was worth while to see people try so hard to sing and dance. If you are looking for a fun, happening place on Wednesday night, you must go here.

1  Thank Kathryn R
waderosen, Owner at Roadkill, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2015

Thank You for your comments. We are glad we were able to contribute to you vacation to San Pedro. We always try to make it a great time for all of our guests. We hope to see you again.