“Taco Tuesday”

Price range: US$1 - US$7
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: GOOD FOOD, Burgers, Tacos COLD BEER and Fun Times.
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Stopped for the cap tacos ... pretty good for cheap tacos ... they have Havana Club rum ... be sure to count your change

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Our first day on the island we ran into the Roadkill and it was on our list of places to experience so we stopped in. WOW, where else in the world can you get a taco for $.50 and a rum and coke for $1.00 US ? The atmosphere was over-the-top Belize and we enjoyed it tremendously.

1  Thank smcarp68
Reviewed 7 March 2016

My husband and I usually order the quarter pounder with fries. The paddy is larger than the bun and the fries are really good. Always happy with what we get.

1  Thank Janice A
Reviewed 15 December 2015

Drinks were cold, it was pretty quiet, but our bartender was awesome. I just had a small burger and wasn't that impressed, the patty was small, the bun was large and it was just alright. However, I did here the gigantic layered burger was awesome, but I cannot eat that amount of food, so didn't try it.

1  Thank Jar4502
Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

The fries are good that's about all, I had the gringo burger that was a failed attempt to emulate a big mack.not very tasty and quite messy,I always ask for the burgers to we'll done because they seem to be pink inside which I don't like but they never seem to get it right.the seating is literally right next to the road which is quite noisy and dusty.ii guess some people like it but it's to dusty and noisy for me