“Love the tapas!!”

Ranked #7 of 210 Restaurants in San Pedro
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: Caribbean, Contemporary, Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Air conditioned, international tapas & fine dining restaurant features an eclectic menu passionately executed by Chef Val Choc and his team. Experience an extensive wine list, delicious martinis and specially prepared cocktails in an artful setting. All is presented by a very friendly & professional staff who will attend to your every wish. Casa Picasso, where the fabulous dine artfully!
Reviewed 25 May 2014

My husband and I had a wonderful meal at Casa Picasso. We were greeted warmly (by name! as I made a reservation that morning) by the owners. Lots of beautiful art on the walls, and great ambiance (I never felt underdressed in any restaurant in San Pedro except in this one! Although we were on an island and everyone dresses casually anyway). Service was prompt and friendly, and our server was honest about how much food we really needed; she recommended we order 3-4 tapas rather than the 5-6 we wanted. Well, everything was so good and we were so hungry so we decided to order more. We must have tried at least half of their tapas menu! I was craving veggies and food from back home after eating taquitos, fried fish and rice for a week, so I was relieved and delighted by the roasted button mushrooms, beets and goat cheese and chou fleur au gratin (cauliflower). I was amazed at how large the beef carpaccio was! We also ordered the conch fritters, snook poke, and gnocchi. Everything was delicious. And for dessert, I ordered the panna cotta which came in a pair; a white and dark chocolate version. It was probably the best panna cotta I have ever had!
We had a lovely dining experience here. I would highly recommend this restaurant. Even with all the food we had, the bill still came in lower than I expected. Sure it'll be a little more than your average dinner in San Pedro, but it's well worth the visit and still much cheaper than a similar meal back home.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

My husband and I were married on May 19 in San Pedro and we chose Casa Picasso to host our reception dinner. Jackie and Adam went above and beyond to arrange beautiful native flowers (thank you, Cash- the awesome local florist!), a gorgeous palm arch, and a wonderful wedding cake, and also put us in touch with an awesome photographer, Conch Creative. Our wedding was on a Monday when Casa Picasso is normally closed, but they opened just for us and put on one of the best dinners we've ever had. All the food was amazing, the drinks kept flowing, and our guests raved about how wonderful everything tasted. It was an awesome party and we can't thank Jackie and Adam enough for everything they did to make our special night perfect! We'll certainly be back!!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

A true gem in an area where it is not expected. Ambience, food, service - all superb and well worth the price. A real find in San Pedro.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

What a cool place to go have dinner....we loved it from the moment we walked in and were greeted by the owners Jackie and Adam...and Nicoli at the bar. The food was OUTSTANDING and the service was terrific. We had a marvelous dinner...thanks!

Reviewed 7 May 2014

This small restaurant is off the beaten trail but a super place for a romantic dinner. Food is great and so is the service. Seam out this spot fir a fine dinner