“Good Wings - Not an Attraction”
Review of Average Joe's Bar

Average Joe's Bar
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Not sure how this got listed as an attraction, but it is a bar/restaurant. Upon walking in, the past owner greeted us, and chatted with us about the hockey draft. The new owner was sitting along the counter, and we had a pleasant conversation with both of them.

The place boasts about it's wings, and they have an infinite number of sauce choices to make you think about what you are ordering. I didn't have wings at any other place on the island, so I cannot add to their claim, but the wings were crispy, hot, and the sauce was good. I thought they were a bit small, but we were on an island in the Caribbean, so again, I can't really complain.

There is only covered and open air seating. There were plenty of fans to help with airflow, but don't come here for the decor. It was warm even at night.

The place is popular with the locals, and the prices are in line for drinks and other items on the menu. I was expecting something different from the reviews that I had read from other sites, and almost walked away when I started walking into the place.

Hopefully the new owner will improve the atmosphere. The large sheets of plywood, and the lack of A/C is not a plus.

1  Thank DeepBlueDives