“FANTASTIC FANTASTIC!!!!!”

Pineapple Restaurant
Ranked #53 of 184 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Central American, South American
Good for: Romantic, View, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: the restaurant of Ramon's Village, a resort in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize
“FANTASTIC FANTASTIC!!!!!”
Reviewed 11 August 2011

Okay this place is wonderful. I stayed at Ramons in January. I ate breakfast and lunch here everyday. And Jack was always our waiter. The food is amazing and the fresh watermelon juice is incredible!!! We ate dinner here a couple of times and dinner was awesome. The pineapple explosion boat was a favorite. Definitely make the time to eat here!!!

Laurel, Mississippi
“GREAT FOOD!!”
Reviewed 27 June 2011

Stayed at Ramons Village for 5 days 4 nights. Ate almost every meal at Pineapples and the food was very good. Some of the best pancakes I have ever eaten!!! Pineapple's had a large selectrion of items whether it be breakfast, lunch, or dinner... There is something for everyone on their menu. Make sure to try a Steak/chicken/shrimp on a stone!!! You actually cook your own food right there at your table on a stone that is preheated and it is HOT and I was very impressed! Also another must try is the "Pineapple Boat." Hollowed out pineapple with fried rice/shrimp and other ingredients cooked and placed inside the pineapple.
The wait staff was very helpful and courteous! Cant wait to go back to San Pedro!!!

• Visited June 2011
Laurel, Mississippi
“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed 26 April 2011

We ate breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Pineapple for 4 days and everything was wonderful!! The staff was so friendly by the end of the trip we knew everyone of their names and they felt like family. Joel you know you were my favorite; I can still hear your laugh!!!! I was amazed at how fresh the fruit was. I enjoyed the Watermelon Smoothies(wish I had one now). We had steak on a stone that was very unique. They even baked a cake for my friends birthday. I loved the atmosphere...you could sit with a view of the beach, or by the pool or inside with live music. I will definitely be back.

• Visited February 2011
Woodstock, Georgia
“Wow!”
Reviewed 18 April 2011

The chef, Rommy, was happy to cook the fish we caught on one of the most fun fishing trips we have ever taken. Great views right on the beach. No need to go looking for food with Pinepples and their wonderful staff right there just waiting to meet your every need!

Dallas, Texas
“Good enough to eat every meal while at Ramon's.”
Reviewed 14 April 2011

Pineapples is exactly what a good resort needs: excellent food, varied options, and fantastic service. We ate the majority of our meals at Pineapples, and each meal was absolutely wonderful. The food is great; the servers are fun and helpful; the beach is literally a few feet away.

• Visited April 2011