“Pricy but delicious food and great service”

Pineapple Restaurant
Ranked #51 of 201 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: the restaurant of Ramon's Village, a resort in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize
Reviewed 23 March 2012

I took my husband here for a birthday dinner. Had great service, great food and amazing experience. Well worth the money.

Reviewed 12 January 2012

Seven of us dined at the Pineapples twice, and both times we had an excellent meal and great experience. We were seated inside one day, and outside the other. Both settings had nice atmosphere, and lovely décor.

The almond snapper was one of my favorite dishes during this trip, the signature dish of Pineapple boat with shrimp is wonderfully presented, and the stuffed chicken breast was also excellent.

1  Thank travfirst
Reviewed 6 January 2012

Though the restaurant is central located, charming and service was good, the prices are outrageously expensive. Most annoying, however, is the constant reminder of Pineapple billboards and advertising signs throughout an otherwise very charming town, San Pedro.

I took my family and friends to test if the US ownership had improved the restaurant. The quality of food was just ok but the prices were way above any other restaurant in town.

Most people we talked to would certainly wish if Pineapple and the resort would try to fit in with the community rather than bring their Las Vegas style pricing and habits to San Pedro.

The restaurant is mediocre at best; prices too high. Average food quality and bad reputation will travel fast and cannot be stopped with excessive and tasteless advertising.

Do NOT fall for it !

Wolfgang

2  Thank wolfgangBelize
Reviewed 11 September 2011

I ate here my last day on San Pedro the food was very expensive and no better than any other place on the caye

1  Thank jbezy520
Reviewed 11 August 2011

Okay this place is wonderful. I stayed at Ramons in January. I ate breakfast and lunch here everyday. And Jack was always our waiter. The food is amazing and the fresh watermelon juice is incredible!!! We ate dinner here a couple of times and dinner was awesome. The pineapple explosion boat was a favorite. Definitely make the time to eat here!!!