“Good food and fun staff” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pineapple Restaurant

Pineapple Restaurant
Ranked #52 of 180 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Central American, American, South American
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, View, Kids, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: the restaurant of Ramon's Village, a resort in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize
Lindale
“Good food and fun staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

A little pricey but the staff is fun and provided good service. The menu is somewhat limited/fixed and did not allow for many changes. Overall the food is good. Would most likely will not return on my next visit due to the availability of better options at better prices...

Brooklyn, New York
“Breakfast Spot....Quick and Yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

I can only really speak to Pineapples for breakfast as that is all my wife and I have eaten there, but it's a quick no frills good eating experience that fills the stomach for the day's adventures. The staff is friendly. The choice of fruit juices are good. The portions are decent sized. This isn't Denny's so don't expect a mountain of food. My wife reports that the coffee is good. Think you can get booze at an early hour, if that's you way of getting down. Overall, if you are staying at Ramon's and like eating breakfast, you should think about Pineapples.

Visited March 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Less than expected ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

For context, I stayed in San Pedro for three months and had the chance to dine at many many restaurants on the Caye.

Came to pineapples with a party of 7 (3 of which under the age of 6) for a lunch on a relatively not busy day.

The lunch took forever and came out in sections, as in I was done eating when dad got his meal.

Also, they give you two bills, one for the food and one for the drinks. Seems convoluted and may end up costing you extra if you are doing 2 transactions with your foreign credit card.

For kids they do have a kids menu that dubs as a colouring paper with crayons. (This is a rarity in Belize)

The view is of the ocean (much like so many other amazing places on the Caye) and is great.

There is no wifi unless you are a hotel guest.

Hope this helps!

Allentown, Pennsylvania
“The Waitstaff will impress you with their knowledge of the U.S.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

Amazing breakfasts! Never left hungry! The waiters are funny and accommodating. Jack was so FUNNY! Our daughter loved sitting in his section!

Visited March 2014
Edmonton, Canada
“Amazing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were not staying at the resort but the restaurant staff treated us no different than anyone else. Our server listed off half the menu as his recommendation. Once we looked at the menu ourselves we understood why and it became a difficult task to choose what we wanted to eat. The only issue I had was our server took a long time to take our order. Once we finally got our food it was so worth the wait. I had the shrimp coconut volcano and it was the best meal I had the entire trip.