“Professional, Knowledgeable, Patient & Fun”

Scuba School And Family Dive Center
Ranked #4 of 78 Tours in San Pedro
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Scuba School And Family Dive Center Belize is a premier dive center in Belize, offering scuba lessons, local dives, Blue Hole, private charters, Blue Hole Overnight, mainland tours and much. We are a full license tour operator company that provides services throughout the country of Belize.
HALIFAX
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Professional, Knowledgeable, Patient & Fun”
Reviewed 19 May 2012

This was my 4th diving trip as a relatively new diver. My husband & I were staying at White Sands Cove Resort May 5-14 for our wedding/honeymoon. Scuba School Belize is on the North side of the island & right next to the office at White Sands. The service both White Sands & Scuba School offer was beyond our expectations. I have had a tough learning curve with diving...some bad experiences that have made me nervous. JR was patient & a fantastic teacher...he helped me overcome my nerves & gave me a comfort level that I hadn't had prior to this trip. The attention JR & his brother Yemin give their divers is incomperable. They guided us through the reef like it was their back yard; pointing out the plentiful marine life as we went along. We hope to go back to Belize & the first stop will be to book our dives through Scuba School!

Visited May 2012
2 Thank TERESA M
Venancio T, Manager at Scuba School And Family Dive Center, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Hi MtnWmnSC

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you had a great time here at Scuba School Belize. We do our best to make sure our guests have the best possible experience with us. We hope to see you soon!

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Looking to have the best time Ever!!”
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I recently came back from a family trip in Belize. I decide to take my Open Water Course. I can absolutely tell I made the best choice in Scuba School Belize. The professionalism that Junior dedicates into his courses is amazing. He has the patience, everyone looks for when it comes to learning something new. Diving was spectacular, no need to worry about anything going wrong or something bad happening. I had a blast, thanks to you guys in Scuba School Belize. Hope to return sometime soon.

Visited March 2012
Venancio T, Manager at Scuba School And Family Dive Center, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Hi Kenia,
Thank you for the nice review, we really appreciate it. We are happy to hear you had a great time diving here with. Hope to see you soon.
Boston
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Junior & Yesmin are the best on the reef!”
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Junior and Yesmin Tillet are brothers who know what they are doing. They are trained, knowledgeable, professional, safe divers and friendly, courteous and respectful service providers.

You'll find them at the dive shop at White Sands Hotel on Ambergris Caye, north of the bridge...and you'll be happy you did.

Visited April 2012
Hi Drolet,
We are happy to hear that you had a great time here with us. Hope to see you soon!Thank you for a great review.