“Respected environment and our safety!”

Scuba School And Family Dive Center
Ranked #4 of 77 Tours in San Pedro
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Scuba School And Family Dive Center Belize is a premier dive center in Belize, offering scuba lessons, local dives, Blue Hole, private charters, Blue Hole Overnight, mainland tours and much. We are a full license tour operator company that provides services throughout the country of Belize.
“Respected environment and our safety!”
Reviewed 5 August 2012 via mobile

JR was an excellent dive master. I was with my wife and 12 year old son (all certified) and we all felt very safe.

Venancio T, General Manager at Scuba School And Family Dive Center, responded to this review, 15 November 2012
Thank you for the review Chris, hope to see you guys sometime soon on the island.

Latham, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Honeymooned with Scuba School Belize”
Reviewed 26 July 2012

On our honeymoon we experienced many adventures while staying in San Pedro. While extremely affordable, Scuba School Belize embraced us as out of town visitors and showed us the beauty of the underwater world with great care for our well being. Safety was priority #1 at all times and Junior, Reed, and Yemin were exceptionally professional and patient with our inexperience and nervousness. They have a gift for allowing you to feel safe and calm at all times. Our dives were magical and the crew had the deepest of impacts on our honeymoon. Thank you guys for everything! We will return within the year to continue our SCUBA progress and log some more dives with you all!

With Love, Steve and Megan

2 Thank Steve H
Great to know you guys had a blast with us while on your Honeymoon, thank so much for the review. Looking forward for another great experience.

Cypress, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The Go-To Dive Certification!”
Reviewed 16 July 2012

I got certified a coupel of years ago through Scuba School Belize, with Junior Tillett. Junior is incredibly patient, thorough, and makes sure you are completely ready before taking you diving. Now, my family and I dive with Junior every time we return to San Pedro. He knows all of the best diving spots around Ambergris Caye, and he will take you anywhere you would like to go. I would highly recommend using Scuba School Belize as your diver certication school!

Visited July 2012
Thank you for the review Jenni, we really appreciate it. Looking forward to seeing you and your family on your next visit.

Michigan
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 164 helpful votes
“The best instructor on the island and best dive and snorkel guides period!”
Reviewed 1 July 2012

I am a PADI dive asst. instructor (non teaching status). I value safety at all times and expect professional and courteous instruction as well as all around diving. This group is the best I've encountered and I've been diving for years with many shops on the island, Bottom Time, Eco Divers, etc. My husband got certified with Junior Tillet several years ago and my 12 year old daughter is one dive away from finishing her Jr. Open Water cert with Junior. We wouldn't have considered anyone else - PERIOD. She had a shaky experience 2 years ago with Eco which prompted us to leave that shop. I wasn't sure we would get her back in the water but Junior has been very patient and she has had a tremendous experience! My 15 year old son in doing his advanced open water with him this week as well and hubby and I are just enjoying the diving.

Junior has called us different times to recommend waiting to go out with my daughter as the sea has been a bit rough and she has had a difficult time clearing her ears. He wanted to be sure that she has a good experience and I love his concern. Yemin and Ernesto were fantastic as snorkel guides as well when we went snorkeling with our friends who don't dive. They had a fantastic time!

I can't recommend this shop highly enough!! Be sure to book your diving and snorkeling with them!

1 Thank RP8133
Thank you for the great review Rachel, it sure helps a lot. Looking forward to seeing you and your family soon on the island to continue doing some more diving.

Grapevine, Texas
“Fantastic Dives”
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Had a fantastic time diving for three days with Yemin and Scuba School Belize.

Spectacularly well run, Tania keeps the front office organized and brothers Junior and Yemin keep the excursions interesting, exciting and safe.

I'm sure many divers are familiar with the concept of "island time". While we were *never* rushed and the boat always arrived on time, even when they were coordinating pickups at several sports up and down the island.

The dives were fantastic, the locations chosen were diverse, and all in all, just a great time.

Visited June 2012
Thank you for the great review, really looking forward in having you guys once more with us. It certainly was our pleasure meeting you guys and experiencing a great adventure.