“Wonderful first dive and refresher course”

Scuba School And Family Dive Center
Ranked #3 of 79 Tours in San Pedro
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Scuba School And Family Dive Center Belize is a premier dive center in Belize, offering scuba lessons, local dives, Blue Hole, private charters, Blue Hole Overnight, mainland tours and much. We are a full license tour operator company that provides services throughout the country of Belize.
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

We did a combination discover scuba + refresher course which was professionally conducted and a lot of fun. Or group of four got mixed up with a simultaneous 5-person dive which made things a little confusing at times as we shared drive leaders.
Great sights and friendly instructors though.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"awesome experience"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I had a good experience with Scuba School Belize. They were very accommodating and worked hard to come up with a schedule that worked for me. I also very much appreciated there promptness in responding to my e-mails and that they offered a free try dive. I felt that they were very safe and professional. They also ensured that I had a taxi to and from their office since I was staying at a hotel in town, a bit away from their headquarters-though this was a small thing, I appreciated it. I would recommend diving with them.

Venancio T, Manager at Scuba School And Family Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Hi Jessica,
It was a pleasure having you dive with us. Here at Scuba School Belize we do our best to make our guest feel happy and safe. The safety of our guest always comes first. We do hope to see you back at SSB. Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

My husband and I are so thankful that we met Scuba School Belize. It had been a little over a year since my husband and I did our last dive, but we came to Belize to dive (we especially wanted to do the Blue Hole). Since we were nervous about the depth of the Blue Hole and the time lapse since our last dive, the Scuba School suggested we do a deep dive (100ft) with them to see how we feel. Yemen and Junior helped us through out the dive, practically giving us a refresher course while on the dive. No question was stupid for them and they gave us all the time in the world. After that dive, we went on another dive with them to Hol Chan where Yemen even took some underwater pictures with the school's camera :) lastly, they coordinated our Blue Hole dive (for no fee) with Amigos del Mar. They were more then helpful and extremely reasonable rate wise. (They also helped by giving us food and activity recommendations for the rest of our trip!)

Reviewed 9 June 2014

This dive shop has the best customer service one would ever want. Before going to San Pedro I had a number of email exchanges with the staff. They were very accommodating, friendly, yet very professional in their communications. I then went to san Pedro in May 2014, that is, during low season. Not every dive shop on the island had dives that fit my schedule (or every day). Because Scuba School Belize has a good working relationship with the other dive shops, they were able to find me dives every day, and so I got to do all the dives I wanted to do. This dive shop is very personable with their customers.

Hi Francois,
Happy that you had a great time diving in San Pedro. We to our best possible to accommodate our guest and make them happy and comfortable here with us. It was a pleasure having you here. We hope to see you in the near future!Thank you for the review