“Such a great breakfast!!”
Review of Micky's - CLOSED

Micky's
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Dining options: Seating
Dining options: Seating
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Such a great breakfast!!”
Reviewed 25 April 2013 via mobile

I had a fantastic breakfast at Micky's restaurant. The service was fast and my orange juice freshly squeezed. I had a big breakfast of eggs, delicious sausage, refried beans and Micky's special homemade red salsa...wow I couldn't ask for more. When on the island you must give Micky's a visit... Believe me you won't be dissapointed.

• Visited April 2013

cleveland, ohio
“Really Bad Experience”
Reviewed 24 March 2013 via mobile

Food was not good.....had grouper, snapper, conch steak and chicken. the restaurant was deserted, we were the only folks there. Services was so slow....took 2 hours to make it through dinner. Food was marginal. Not sure why this place rTes so high in trip advisor, but I would never recommend it to anyone.

Ambergris Caye Island
“Favorite Fried Chicken Frenzy”
Reviewed 22 February 2013

OK so I live here and I have to tell you I love this place for Fried Chicken. I'm addicted, so much that ... that they know me when I call; " O' Changes In Latitudes, Yes Fried Chicken and Fries". YOU GOT IT!! I order it - we pick it up and still when we get it to the B&B the french fries are crunchy and the chicken is moist. Now I prefer the Dark, But my Flip Flop Executive Associate like the White. So one week Dark / Next week White. You can't beat it. It also comes with a side salad too.. Please consider Mickey's Place as it's an old Favorite of San Pedro. You can find it on Middle Street, only one block in from the RC School. She is True Belizean..and cooks like one too...yummy! I love all the new places in San Pedro and the TA Favorites, but we have to remember the first who came..and Mickey's Place has been around a long time. Support her because it's good food and KNOW you are also supporting an All Time Favorite First in San Pedro. Thanks for reading... Also I hear the Burritto's are soooooo goood!!

• Visited February 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Well worth a try”
Reviewed 16 February 2013

We've been to San Pedro many times and my wife discovered Micky's years ago. We eat there at least once on every trip and have never been disappointed. I've never seen a change in the menu but the decor changes to reflect whatever the "current" holiday season is. Micky has tons of knick-knacks and signs pertinent to every holiday of the year so it's fun to drop in and be reminded as to what you're celebrating.

Unassuming, simple, clean and dependable all come to mind. The food, some Belizian, some Mexican and some American, is all good and portions are, in several cases, far too large. The burrito and Mexican platter come to mind. Everything is affordable and everything is good. The conch fritters are excellent.

This is probably the best example of a small, family cafe on the island. Highly recommended.

• Visited February 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“Found by accident, stayed for lunch”
Reviewed 1 October 2012

We were in San Pedro around lunch time one Monday, and being the slow season, we found several of the recommended restaurants were closed. We weren't looking for Mickey's but saw their lunch special sign on the street, and went in. Not an upscale place, but more of a mom and pop cafe with simple good food, which is more to our liking. Had a very good native lunch of fish, rice, beans and plantains for about $15 US. It was just what we needed at the time and tasted great with a cold Belikan. I couldn't resist having my picture taken with Betty Boop at the bar.

• Visited September 2012