“Classic San Pedrano joint”
Review of Micky's - CLOSED

Micky's
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Cute place, good food (especially on burrito day!). Nothing fancy, but this place is classic, old fashioned San Pedro. Friendly and casual.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

I was recommended about Mickey's from a US friend.  This place was a big suprise.  The inside is nice, they have air.  It is run by some local ladies, who know how to make mexican type food, that is out of this world.  We went on burrito night, and had burritos and tacos and a mexican platter that was some of the best mexican  food we ever had.  The shells they make are really good.  We even had the table next to ours say that they will order what we had next time.  Really good food, and we will be back!

Reviewed 25 August 2013

It was our last night of our trip. And this was a such a bad choice. We had been spoiled by Carumba's, Caliente, Elvi's, Fidos and Blue Water grill - and this was just awful. A very uncomfortable atmosphere. No diet coke! No drinks apart from water offered. No food I would return for. Service was awfully awfully slow too.

Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

The service was great. It was like being served by my grandmother in her own dining room. We loved it so much that we took a picture with the owner at the end. We loves it so much that we are going back now for our last night.

If you like quality, care, and no crowds, then this is the place to go. We only knew to go because several locals said it was the place to go for lobster. We now concur!

Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

The first night my parents and I as well as 4 other friends decided to try this restaurant out called Mickeys. The restaurant had a nice ambiance about it and the service was very good. Food tasted great and the menu was rather large. Overall if I return to San Pedro I will return to Mickeys