“Awful!”

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 5 October 2013

We were there on vacation to watch a michigan game, and they wouldn't turn it on, even when there weren't many people there, and we told them the channel. We walked up the street to Jack Flats and had a great time watching it there on the same tv provider. Huh, guess direct tv didn't have it blacked out up the street!

Reviewed 24 February 2013

Your hot dogs are so good and I wish I could get them at home in Kansas City! How is your second venture doing?

Reviewed 16 February 2013

The first time we went there, they had run out of dogs and didn't think he would have any for about three hours, so we went someplace else. The next time I went there he was outside, but went right in and fixed me a chili-cheese-dog. It was quite fast and it was well worth coming back. It reminded me of Coney Island North, in Ft. Gratiot, MI. I will eat there again, when I am missing home.

Reviewed 25 January 2013

We went looking for this during the chicken drop night. I knew it was near Wahoo's and walked right past it once before figuring it out. Best hot dog I've had in a long time. And I just like a plain dog with mustard, but it had great flavor. He makes them himself in house. If you're wandering around downtown or escorting your wife shopping, stop in here for a quick bite. Far better than any bar food.

Reviewed 18 December 2012

We ate Island Dog one afternoon while having some drinks at Wahoo's. The hot dogs are delicious and very inexpensive. I had the chili cheese one and my husband had some sort of breakfast one with corned beef hash on it. We both loved them! A great spot for a quick and delicious lunch!