We enjoyed our time at Banyan Bay. The Villa was very comfortable and spacious for a family of four. We enjoyed the pool and the beach location.
The restaurant was a little pricey compared to other locations in town. The food was good but not great.
We did our tours (snorkling and SNUBA) from the dive shop and we enjoyed both trips. We did reef fishing from the dive shop at the Victoria House. It was cheaper than the one at Banyan Bay.
Overall, it was a really nice place to say with a family. We were safe and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located by the beach less than a mile from downtown San Pedro, Banyan Bay Suites offers a great getaway from the everyday hustle and bustle of life. Featuring 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms poolview and beachfront suites and 3 bedrooms/3 bathrooms beachfront suites, with kitchen fully equipped and central air conditioned. Spa is available onsite. A 3-level fresh water pool. Pier 366 Seafood House located by the beach offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. A full service diveshop onsite, that can help in your diving and snorkeling activities. A tour desk that can help in fishing and trips to the mainland including the Mayan temples, ziplining, cave tubing and the Belize Zoo. Banyan Bay Suites is the perfect resort for activities or relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Banyan Bay Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas At Banyan Bay Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel At Banyan Bay
- Resort At Banyan Bay
- Banyan Bay Suites Belize/San Pedro