We spent last week in Belize and stayed at Villas of BB. We were very pleased with our villa. Check in and out were painless.
There was daily housekeeping with a change of linens, the grounds and beach maintenance are excellent, and staff was always professional but thoroughly pleasant.
We saw children swimming alone in front of the resort as well as women walking around with- out men. Point being, the resort itself felt very safe. There is 24/7 security on grounds.
We enjoyed walking the mile plus to town on the beach side. The breeze was delightful and the views always spectacular. On the street side , if walking, there are 2 groceries within minutes of the resort. Also, The Bake(ery) is just to the north within several minutes of the resort. Stop in and pick out a treat from new owners Ken and Emily.
The pool area was immaculate and the pool is excellent for little ones as well as adults. The beach grooming is also excellent.
The villa kitchen held a coffee pot, micro wave, refrigerator, and stove/oven. Supplies were adequate.
We were there during a multiple hour power outage and we were provided with candles in short order. We were not afraid.
The on site restaurant provides people with the option of staying in. It is clean and the food is decent.
We really liked Villas of Banyan Bay and would not hestitate to stay there again or recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located by the beach less than a mile from downtown San Pedro, Banyan Bay Suites offers a great getaway from the everyday hustle and bustle of life. Featuring 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms poolview and beachfront suites and 3 bedrooms/3 bathrooms beachfront suites, with kitchen fully equipped and central air conditioned. Spa is available onsite. A 3-level fresh water pool. Pier 366 Seafood House located by the beach offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. A full service diveshop onsite, that can help in your diving and snorkeling activities. A tour desk that can help in fishing and trips to the mainland including the Mayan temples, ziplining, cave tubing and the Belize Zoo. Banyan Bay Suites is the perfect resort for activities or relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Banyan Bay Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas At Banyan Bay Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel At Banyan Bay
- Resort At Banyan Bay
- Banyan Bay Suites Belize/San Pedro