1,216 results
All reviews the blue water grill sun breeze bluewater grill dive shop directly across the street tropic air terminal nice pool ambergris divers close to the airport perfect location deluxe room in town dive trip hotel grounds onsite restaurant rooms are large restaurants and shops
Reviewed 31 October 2011

After numerous trips to Belize and San Pedro on both my personal family trips and as part of large dive groups, the SunBreeze has become like my second home. The SunBreeze location is outstanding – next door to airline offices, walking distance to all the local shops and restaurants in the small town of San Pedro, a dive shop on site and great dining opportunities with waterfront views at the in-house, Blue Water Grill. The bar and pool location provides us an ideal sitting for a relaxing, afternoon break to recover from our morning diving, shopping or sightseeing adventures.
Ms. Julia Edwards, the manager, and her staff provide excellent quality customer service. Depending on category, the rooms are large and spacious, and the grounds are well maintained. In the past, The SunBreeze has been able to arrange a number of different activities to keep our folks entertained - exploring Ambergris Caye and Belize. When issues did occur on our vacations to San Pedro, Belize in Central America, Julia and her staff were always willing to help and assist with resolving our concerns – whether it was entertainment, luggage, transportation or even medical questions.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank Herb2009
Reviewed 10 October 2011

Ok rooms, great location but still private. Very accessible, good service, good value

Room Tip: Second floor rooms are more private and quite
  • Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2011

We stayed 1 night at this hotel. For us it was the convenience of location. Our international flight was cancelled due to a tropical storm so we decided to stay on the island instead of waiting the night in Belize City. We walked across the street and negotiated a price for the night. They were able to check us in quickly, which was nice to get into our room before lunch. They checked on us soon after settling in the room to make sure everything was alright. I would consider the room a "standard hotel room", nothing fancy, spacious and clean. We arranged a late checkout the next day as our flight left at 1:00 and we went to church before leaving. We kept everything in the room till 12:30 and then checked out. I wouln't stay longterm as I prefer a condo, but no complaints about the room or service.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2011

The hotel was great! All of hotel's staff works wonders, we are very glad we stayed here.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2011

My husband and I, spent a few days at the Sunbreeze Hotel in San Pedro, to my delight I found the staff very friendly and we were made to feel at home in a instant. To our delight we got a upgrade to a very large suite with a lovely Spa bath and a huge balcony with a hammock!

The restaurant "Blue water Grill" had some delightful goodies on their menu, and if you felt like it, you could walk a stone throw to any of the quaint Bars and have a scrumptious meal and stunning Cocktails with delightful International and local company.

We traveled by water taxi when we arrived, but decided to fly back on return as the water taxi takes 2 hours, instead of the 17 minute flight straight to Belize City.

San Pedro is like a toy town and at my age I had so much fun with the Local people and shopping! Hubbies hold onto your wallets:).

Room Tip: Take the flight and not the water taxi! Book direct.Corner suites are larger.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family