1,216 results
All reviews the blue water grill sun breeze bluewater grill dive shop directly across the street tropic air terminal nice pool ambergris divers close to the airport perfect location deluxe room in town dive trip hotel grounds onsite restaurant rooms are large restaurants and shops
Reviewed 16 November 2011

I loved Sunbreeze Hotel. It's clean and the staff are very helpful/attentive. The front desk manager Edilberta was excellent and very accomodating.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 November 2011

I have always love the island of San Pedro. The little island is very clean and has a range of good restaurants and bars. I just wanted a little getaway for the overnight with my family , so we decided to stay at the SunBreeze. Overall the staff is friendly, the grounds are kept clean and the room that we stayed in was just what we needed for the night. I didnt eat at the restaurant so I cant comment on that. The hotel is close to the town area, which was great for us especially with kids. I would recommend this hotel for single, couples or family.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2011

After numerous trips to Belize and San Pedro on both my personal family trips and as part of large dive groups, the SunBreeze has become like my second home. The SunBreeze location is outstanding – next door to airline offices, walking distance to all the local shops and restaurants in the small town of San Pedro, a dive shop on site and great dining opportunities with waterfront views at the in-house, Blue Water Grill. The bar and pool location provides us an ideal sitting for a relaxing, afternoon break to recover from our morning diving, shopping or sightseeing adventures.
Ms. Julia Edwards, the manager, and her staff provide excellent quality customer service. Depending on category, the rooms are large and spacious, and the grounds are well maintained. In the past, The SunBreeze has been able to arrange a number of different activities to keep our folks entertained - exploring Ambergris Caye and Belize. When issues did occur on our vacations to San Pedro, Belize in Central America, Julia and her staff were always willing to help and assist with resolving our concerns – whether it was entertainment, luggage, transportation or even medical questions.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank Herb2009
Reviewed 10 October 2011

Ok rooms, great location but still private. Very accessible, good service, good value

Room Tip: Second floor rooms are more private and quite
  • Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2011

We stayed 1 night at this hotel. For us it was the convenience of location. Our international flight was cancelled due to a tropical storm so we decided to stay on the island instead of waiting the night in Belize City. We walked across the street and negotiated a price for the night. They were able to check us in quickly, which was nice to get into our room before lunch. They checked on us soon after settling in the room to make sure everything was alright. I would consider the room a "standard hotel room", nothing fancy, spacious and clean. We arranged a late checkout the next day as our flight left at 1:00 and we went to church before leaving. We kept everything in the room till 12:30 and then checked out. I wouln't stay longterm as I prefer a condo, but no complaints about the room or service.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple