The staff here was very friendly. The rooms are spacious and immaculately maintained. There is a nice pool with a surrounding wooden deck that gives a view of the reef about a half-mile from the shore. The restaurant and bar are open-air and give very good service. The on-site restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner with a varied menu. I spent nearly a half-hour just enjoying a piece of fresh key-lime pie and a cup of rich, dark coffee one evening. The hotel is literally across the street from the local airport, which is served by commuter aircraft during the day. Noise is not a problem at any time. The beach is not practical for swimming, but is good for a stroll through the town. A variety of tours, including diving tours, are available onsite. Because my accommodations were paid for by a tour group, I can't comment on the cost of the lodging for regular visitors. Shopping and a variety of restaurants are just a few steps away on one of the three main streets in the town. I had a good stay and would clearly consider this as a hotel to return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SunBreeze Hotel is located on Ambergris Caye, Belize, in a U Shaped Spanish Architectural design, full service Belize resort with flavours of the Caribbean surrounded by tropical gardens overlooking the Caribbean Sea, centrally located at the immediate south side of the heart of San Pedro Town with easy access to every means of entertainment and water sport activity; yet out of the hustle of the town. A seafront property protected by a seawall boasting 43 spacious air conditioned rooms of three categories, an onsite open air seafront restaurant & bar adjacent to the freshwater pool surrounded by a 10ft of wooden deck, sun beds, chairs, massage studio, spa services, sauna, art gallery with Caribbean Paintings, a 1500 sq ft multi purpose meeting room, sea-front hammock gazebo and Highly Professional PADI dive operator, tours and concierge services, wedding and event coordination services. All rooms are non-smoking and offers handicap accessible bathrooms, accessible paths of travel, in room accessibility. Some connecting rooms available. Complimentary WiFi in-rooms and most common areas to keep you connected with your loved ones, complimentary luggage assistance from San Pedro Airstrip, and complimentary fresh brewed coffee available daily at the lobby from 6:00am to 10:00am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your SunBreeze Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunbreeze Hotel San Pedro
- Sunbreeze San Pedro
- SunBreeze Hotel Belize/San Pedro