Stayed June 13-21 at the hotel with a party of fellow divers. We rented a total of 3 rooms. The hotel itself was beautiful, with clean spacious comfortable rooms and attentive service. I would recommend the hotel but for one incident. The Do Not Disturb/Maid Service sign that hangs from the door knob was creased at the part that hangs on the door handle when we checked in. We never used this sign, but one day we came in to find it on the floor, the hanger had given up the ghost. Would you believe the hotel charges us $25BZ ($12.50 US) for " damaging the sign"!!!! What! That cheap sign cost what, maybe $0.10US when purchased in bulk as I am sure they do. The "damage" was normal wear and tear. I complained to management but nothing was done. The front desk was very embarrassed. So while the grounds and service are excellent, beware less they charge you for mopping the floor. Oh, one last note, the Handicapped Assessable rooms have a non-assessable toilet. The shower has a ramp over the 2 inch lip and the bench is 5 feet from the shower head and controls and no hand wand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SunBreeze Hotel is located on Ambergris Caye, Belize, in a U Shaped Spanish Architectural design, full service Belize resort with flavours of the Caribbean surrounded by tropical gardens overlooking the Caribbean Sea, centrally located at the immediate south side of the heart of San Pedro Town with easy access to every means of entertainment and water sport activity; yet out of the hustle of the town. A seafront property protected by a seawall boasting 43 spacious air conditioned rooms of three categories, an onsite open air seafront restaurant & bar adjacent to the freshwater pool surrounded by a 10ft of wooden deck, sun beds, chairs, massage studio, spa services, sauna, art gallery with Caribbean Paintings, a 1500 sq ft multi purpose meeting room, sea-front hammock gazebo and Highly Professional PADI dive operator, tours and concierge services, wedding and event coordination services. All rooms are non-smoking and offers handicap accessible bathrooms, accessible paths of travel, in room accessibility. Some connecting rooms available. Complimentary WiFi in-rooms and most common areas to keep you connected with your loved ones, complimentary luggage assistance from San Pedro Airstrip, and complimentary fresh brewed coffee available daily at the lobby from 6:00am to 10:00am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Ebookers so you can book your SunBreeze Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunbreeze Hotel San Pedro
- Sunbreeze San Pedro
- SunBreeze Hotel Belize/San Pedro