My wife and I just got back form 10 days in the beautiful country of Belize on the island of Ambergris Caye. We stayed at the SunBreeze Hotel for a night at the beginning and a night at the end of our vacation. It was great location right across the street from the small San Pedro airport, that server perfectly for our unwind and getting ready to head home place. The rooms are very clean and well appointed, beds are hard like most Hotels, but they have good AC. There is a very nice pool with a fountain, and a very nice pool side bar, next to the The Blue Water Grill, which was one of the best restaurants we ate in during our 10 days on the island. Huge portions of very good food that was surprisingly not very pricey. Room sugestions : Do Not pay for the upgraded partial ocean view rooms on the 2nd floor, big mistake. The standard rooms on the 1st floor were nicer, bigger, and had much nicer walk in showers, do not spend the extra money you will be disappointed. Nice staff, very accommodating to your needs, GREAT bell hops btw.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SunBreeze Hotel is located on Ambergris Caye, Belize, in a U Shaped Spanish Architectural design, full service Belize resort with flavours of the Caribbean surrounded by tropical gardens overlooking the Caribbean Sea, centrally located at the immediate south side of the heart of San Pedro Town with easy access to every means of entertainment and water sport activity; yet out of the hustle of the town. A seafront property protected by a seawall boasting 43 spacious air conditioned rooms of three categories, an onsite open air seafront restaurant & bar adjacent to the freshwater pool surrounded by a 10ft of wooden deck, sun beds, chairs, massage studio, spa services, sauna, art gallery with Caribbean Paintings, a 1500 sq ft multi purpose meeting room, sea-front hammock gazebo and Highly Professional PADI dive operator, tours and concierge services, wedding and event coordination services. All rooms are non-smoking and offers handicap accessible bathrooms, accessible paths of travel, in room accessibility. Some connecting rooms available. Complimentary WiFi in-rooms and most common areas to keep you connected with your loved ones, complimentary luggage assistance from San Pedro Airstrip, and complimentary fresh brewed coffee available daily at the lobby from 6:00am to 10:00am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your SunBreeze Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunbreeze Hotel San Pedro
- Sunbreeze San Pedro
- SunBreeze Hotel Belize/San Pedro