First the good things: the hotel is very well placed. It is almost on the beach (even if the majority of the rooms don't have a sea view) and it is at walking distance from every place in san pedro. The other good thing is the size and the cleanliness of the room.
Now the bad thing: the service. We had a problem with the laundry service: a throuser has been returned in pieces. The hotel manager wasn't helpful as we expected and she wanted us talk with the lady that handles the outsourced service (even if we handled the trousers to the hotel so we would expect to talk only with the hotel representative). We have been said to be liars and that the trousers were already torn; in the end we managed to get a (very) symbolic refund.
Another problem with the service has been the following: there is a sort of security service during the night since the hotel is accessible from the beach side. Unfortunately the people doing the service decide to talk all night long, for 3 consecutive
nights. We had to go out from the room around 3 in the morning asking them to stop talking aloud.
In conclusion, since there are other hotels with a similar good position in San Pedro, it is probably not worth the extra cost that this hotel charges since there are no extra services associated to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SunBreeze Hotel is located on Ambergris Caye, Belize, in a U Shaped Spanish Architectural design, full service Belize resort with flavours of the Caribbean surrounded by tropical gardens overlooking the Caribbean Sea, centrally located at the immediate south side of the heart of San Pedro Town with easy access to every means of entertainment and water sport activity; yet out of the hustle of the town. A seafront property protected by a seawall boasting 43 spacious air conditioned rooms of three categories, an onsite open air seafront restaurant & bar adjacent to the freshwater pool surrounded by a 10ft of wooden deck, sun beds, chairs, massage studio, spa services, sauna, art gallery with Caribbean Paintings, a 1500 sq ft multi purpose meeting room, sea-front hammock gazebo and Highly Professional PADI dive operator, tours and concierge services, wedding and event coordination services. All rooms are non-smoking and offers handicap accessible bathrooms, accessible paths of travel, in room accessibility. Some connecting rooms available. Complimentary WiFi in-rooms and most common areas to keep you connected with your loved ones, complimentary luggage assistance from San Pedro Airstrip, and complimentary fresh brewed coffee available daily at the lobby from 6:00am to 10:00am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your SunBreeze Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunbreeze Hotel San Pedro
- Sunbreeze San Pedro
- SunBreeze Hotel Belize/San Pedro