We recently stayed at Victoria House for 4 nights on our honeymoon. The pools and outdoors are beautifully maintained and the hotel has a great beachfront. The food at the hotel was quite good (not amazing, but very good compared with other food we have had in Belize).
My only complaint about the hotel was that the internet was terrible. Only one or two apps on my ipad worked, and the internet browser (safari) would not work. I asked if there was another connection or password and was repeatedly told no. It wasn't until my last night that I discovered they do, in fact, have a different password and connection in their restaurant which does work. The staff told us internet was down everywhere, however each time we went into town it worked perfectly at ALL other establishments. I think they need a new router. Their comment was "you're on vacation, you don't need!" While this is partially true, if you need to conduct any work business (which I did), you won't be able. They do have a computer you can use in their gift shop apparently. We are currently in Cay caulker and the internet works just fine (how I am able to write this review). Again, loved Victoria House, just wish they could fix their internet routers, or else don't tell guests that the hotel has wifi!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Victoria House Resort & Spa, the order of the day is quite simply relaxation… Located on Ambergris Caye, the largest of the many offshore Belizean Islands, Victoria House is just 2 miles south of picturesque San Pedro Town. The resort offers a taste of barefoot elegance that keeps guests coming back for more. With just 42 guest rooms ranging in style from thatch roof casitas to beachfront villas with private pools, plantation style rooms and stunning ocean view villas, the only challenge is making the choice of where to hang your swimsuit at night. The Palmilla Restaurant and Admiral Nelsons Bar are renowned for fine food and drink complimented by extraordinary, personalized service. Attention to detail by staff and management alike has garnered accolades from international media and awards from prestigious organizations such as Conde Nast Traveler, Conde Nast Johansens and TripAdvisor. Even more telling is the number of guests who chose to make Victoria House their destination of choice, year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Victoria House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria House Hotel San Pedro
- Victoria Hotel San Pedro
- Victoria House Belize
- Victoria San Pedro
- Victoria House Resort & Spa Belize/San Pedro