A group of us went down for a wedding. As soon as we got off the plane they were there to meet us. Before we could get off the golf cart they had our welcome drinks headed our way. We stayed in a variety of different types of rooms at the resort, all amazing. I would recommend the Casita for a little island flavor. Everything was beautiful and clean. The staff was beyond amazing. They were helpful at every turn, made great recommendations, and really made our trip an easy one. We didn't have to take care of a single detail. It is hard to imagine a more beautiful location for a wedding. The food was great, they even cooked up the fish that the boys caught on one of their excursions and made us a family style dinner one night. There are lots of excursions that are easily accessible from the resort - diving, cave tubing, snorkeling, fishing and more. Also, San Pedro is a quaint little town with lots of great food and friendly people. All the Christmas decorations were up during our stay and it was the cutest thing! I would go back in a heartbeat. We started planning next year's trip before we even left the island! Go to Victoria House, you won't be sorry!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Victoria House, the order of the day is quite simply relaxation… Located on Ambergris Caye, the largest of the many offshore Belizean Islands, Victoria House is just 2 miles south of picturesque San Pedro Town. The resort offers a taste of barefoot elegance that keeps guests coming back for more. With just 42 guest rooms ranging in style from thatch roof casitas to beachfront villas with private pools, plantation style rooms and stunning ocean view villas, the only challenge is making the choice of where to hang your swimsuit at night. The Palmilla Restaurant and Admiral Nelsons Bar are renowned for fine food and drink complimented by extraordinary, personalized service. Attention to detail by staff and management alike has garnered accolades from international media and awards from prestigious organizations such as Conde Nast Traveler, Conde Nast Johansens and Trip Advisor. Even more telling is the number of guests who chose to make Victoria House their destination of choice, year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Victoria House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria House Hotel San Pedro
- Victoria Hotel San Pedro
- Victoria House Belize/San Pedro
- Victoria San Pedro