Victoria House is a very small and beautiful property. The rooms were nice, the pools were great, the food was super and the service was great too.
They offer several different types of rooms from a small bedroom and bath to a 5 bedroom house with a full kitchen and and living area. Some of the accomadations even offer private pools. We toured all the room types for future options and were impressed with all of them. The beds and linens were very comfy!
The 2 pools we experienced were both nice and very clean. Would love to have a swim up bar but the beauty of the place more than made up of the absence of a swim up bar.
The food was far above the food at other resorts we have stayed at in Mexico. (This was our first trip to Belize) Breakfast was delicious and the fresh orange juice was amazing. At lunch, we usually had guacamole which was very tasty and a sandwich. Dinner was a showcase. Food was presented beautifully and tasted fabulous. I LOVED the Caye Lime Creme Burlee!!!! It was the best!!!!
The service was good and everyone was extremely friendly. They left us alone and did not bother us but were VERY helpful whenever we asked for something. It seemed as though they tried very hard to respect our privacy. However, were close by and very accomadating.
Victoria House was expensive but worth every cent. The beaches in Belize were not too great. They had lots of sea weed. Victoria House did lots of work to make their beaches good but they really did not have much to work with. The beaches at VH, however, were the prettiest we saw in Belize.
VH was awesome. We are already planning our return trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Victoria House Resort & Spa, the order of the day is quite simply relaxation… Located on Ambergris Caye, the largest of the many offshore Belizean Islands, Victoria House is just 2 miles south of picturesque San Pedro Town. The resort offers a taste of barefoot elegance that keeps guests coming back for more. With just 42 guest rooms ranging in style from thatch roof casitas to beachfront villas with private pools, plantation style rooms and stunning ocean view villas, the only challenge is making the choice of where to hang your swimsuit at night. The Palmilla Restaurant and Admiral Nelsons Bar are renowned for fine food and drink complimented by extraordinary, personalized service. Attention to detail by staff and management alike has garnered accolades from international media and awards from prestigious organizations such as Conde Nast Traveler, Conde Nast Johansens and TripAdvisor. Even more telling is the number of guests who chose to make Victoria House their destination of choice, year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Victoria House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria House Hotel San Pedro
- Victoria Hotel San Pedro
- Victoria House Belize
- Victoria San Pedro
- Victoria House Resort & Spa Belize/San Pedro