My husband and I spent a wonderful 9 days here after getting married in the Caribbean. While the setting is stunning, the staff were what really made the experience for us. They are all extremely friendly, attentive and professional - working long days and never showing it. The housekeeping and grounds team keep the place in pristine condition, the restaurant service team can give a NY restaurant a run for its money, and the other support staff (on the boats, activities etc) are all working hard to make Matachica one of the best-kept properties we've ever stayed in. Thanks to all for a wonderful, relaxing stay away from it all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Matachica Resort & Spa is an extraordinary, secluded and peaceful resort that sits on the beach facing the Caribbean Sea and the second largest barrier reef on the planet earth. The resort has 27 single unit casitas, each air conditioned with private porch. All rooms except SeaView Cabanas have one king sized bed, SeaView Cabanas have two queens. We also have one two-bedroomm 2-bathroom SeaBreeze Villa. All with beautiful Frette and Matouk linens, and exquisite decor. Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, small gym, sea kayaks, snorkel gear, pedal boats, paddle boards, bicycles, complimentary internet access. A minimum age requirement of 14 years for children applies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and MrandMrsSmith so you can book your Matachica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matachica Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Matachica Beach San Pedro
- Matachica Resort & Spa Belize/San Pedro