My husband and I selected Matachica for our honeymoon on a whim based on other reviews we read. It was the best choice we could have made and Matachica lived up to ever expectation and far exceeded them. It was quiet and private yet we felt as if the staff were close friends of ours that we had not seen in ages. The food was incredible and the beachfront casita was worth it!
We slept with the sound of the waves crashing and although we went on some excursions, we were very happy just to be relaxing by the ocean for the day. We were looking for a small resort that could allow us to break away from our hectic daily lives and from wedding planning and we got it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Matachica Resort & Spa is an extraordinary, secluded and peaceful resort that sits on the beach facing the Caribbean Sea and the second largest barrier reef on the planet earth. The resort has 27 single unit casitas, each air conditioned with private porch. All rooms except SeaView Cabanas have one king sized bed, SeaView Cabanas have two queens. We also have one two-bedroomm 2-bathroom SeaBreeze Villa. All with beautiful Frette and Matouk linens, and exquisite decor. Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, small gym, sea kayaks, snorkel gear, pedal boats, paddle boards, bicycles, complimentary internet access. A minimum age requirement of 14 years for children applies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Matachica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matachica Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Matachica Beach San Pedro
- Matachica Resort & Spa Belize/San Pedro