We went to Belize, because we wanted to know the arrecife area and snorkel, the hotel its perfect if you dont want to pay too much, but you want something nice and clean, theres beautiful hotels but too expensive and cheaper are ugly. The room has everything: tv, kitchen, fridge (we bought different brands of beers to try), hot watter, and beatiful view. The shore of the beach of the hotel is not too clean, but it has a little and cute pool and you has a basic breakfast, but who wants to eat to much when you are going to swim all day!
We went all days tours, theres a different places and beatiful, so we spent all the time out and we arrive at afternoon. A recomendation, if you want to save some money take your snorkel equipment with you, so you dont have to pay the rental of these each day.
Note: Belize is not cheap, if you buy things at store it is too expensive food, drinks, camera, sunblock. But swim with sharks and manta rays, and watch the turtles, the big fishes, and the colorful little one, was the Best! I went in May and the weather was great and temperature of water delicious!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront hotel providing personalized service in a casual atmosphere. Located one mile south of San Pedro on a beautiful sandy beach. All rooms and Jr. Suites have ocean views, A/C, cable TV, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hair dryers, safes. Some rooms have kitchenettes. Complimentary continental breakfast, daytime use of bicycles, and taxi transfer upon arrival/departure are included in room rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mata Rocks Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mata Rocks Hotel San Pedro
- Mata Rocks San Pedro
- Mata Rocks Resort Belize/San Pedro