Chose this hotel because of recommendations from trip advisor and was not disappointed. The hotel is clean, quiet, comfortable, with accomodating staff. Everyone was so nice. They gave great recommendations for snorkel trips (George's sail boat) and lots of restaurants. The beds and pillow are very comfortable. We stayed in room 8. The Squirrels Nest Tiki bar has all you need to relax. Great drinks and friendly staff. People from other resorts stop by. The hotel is about a 25min brisk walk on the beach to town. Or take a cab or rent a golf cart. Breakfast is fresh fruit, juice, coffee and breads included in your room rate. Love this place and can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront hotel providing personalized service in a casual atmosphere. Located one mile south of San Pedro on a beautiful sandy beach. All rooms and Jr. Suites have ocean views, A/C, cable TV, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hair dryers, safes. Some rooms have kitchenettes. Complimentary continental breakfast, daytime use of bicycles, and taxi transfer upon arrival/departure are included in room rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mata Rocks Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mata Rocks Hotel San Pedro
- Mata Rocks San Pedro
- Mata Rocks Resort Belize/San Pedro