We had reservations about staying here after some of the reviews....but it is clean, safe and right on the beach. They have a nice little bar where they serve a continental breakfast on the beach. The staff is great! very friendly staff and great for information on things tomdo. Not all hotels have a bar on the beach. Robyn's for lunch is great. Everyone was so nice and we met some nice people from around the U.S. we ran into some people that we met at our previous hotel. Other hotels that are farther from San Pedro have horrible mosquito problems even though the rainy season hasn't started so another reason why Mata Rocks is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront hotel providing personalized service in a casual atmosphere. Located one mile south of San Pedro on a beautiful sandy beach. All rooms and Jr. Suites have ocean views, A/C, cable TV, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hair dryers, safes. Some rooms have kitchenettes. Complimentary continental breakfast, daytime use of bicycles, and taxi transfer upon arrival/departure are included in room rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Mata Rocks Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mata Rocks Hotel San Pedro
- Mata Rocks San Pedro
- Mata Rocks Resort Belize/San Pedro