We only stayed at Mata Rocks for one night, but we had access to the hotel for all 7 days of our stay in San Pedro. The owner of this hotel also owns a luxurious rent house just minutes from Mata Rocks and since we were staying there for the remaining 6 days, we were still considered guests at the hotel. We enjoyed the location, the Squirrels Nest bar and the friendly staff. Sherilynn, Criselda, Tiffany, Gustavo and the rest of the staff were awesome...warm, welcoming, and always there to help us with whatever we needed. We've always preferred smaller properties over big resorts, so this place was perfect for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront hotel providing personalized service in a casual atmosphere. Located one mile south of San Pedro on a beautiful sandy beach. All rooms and Jr. Suites have ocean views, A/C, cable TV, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hair dryers, safes. Some rooms have kitchenettes. Complimentary continental breakfast, daytime use of bicycles, and taxi transfer upon arrival/departure are included in room rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Mata Rocks Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mata Rocks Hotel San Pedro
- Mata Rocks San Pedro
- Mata Rocks Resort Belize/San Pedro