We were very pleased with our stay at Mata Rocks. If you are looking for a simple, but nice place to stay this is it. We stayed in #10, and it was perfect. Comfortable bed, plenty of towels, air conditioner, fridge, Wi-Fi, tv, and plenty of hot water. We stayed ten days and at the end of the stay decided that next time we will ask for a room with a kitchenette, just for the options of more eating in. The women in the out door bar were great, loved chatting with them and they were very helpful with island information. Our room was cleaned daily. Couldn't ask for more.!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront hotel providing personalized service in a casual atmosphere. Located one mile south of San Pedro on a beautiful sandy beach. All rooms and Jr. Suites have ocean views, A/C, cable TV, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hair dryers, safes. Some rooms have kitchenettes. Complimentary continental breakfast, daytime use of bicycles, and taxi transfer upon arrival/departure are included in room rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Mata Rocks Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mata Rocks Hotel San Pedro
- Mata Rocks San Pedro
- Mata Rocks Resort Belize/San Pedro