We stayed here three nights and really enjoyed it. It's one of the few hotels on the beach where you can sit very close to the water and even wade out a bit. Some hotels have walls built or very sea-weedy, rocky beaches. It one is the best.
The rooms are nothing to get excited about. It's the small hotel ambiance, lovely beach bar and bartenders, helpful front desk and nice beach walks that make this place a worthy choice. Easy to walk to the road to find some local food too. Rent a bike to head into town.
I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront hotel providing personalized service in a casual atmosphere. Located one mile south of San Pedro on a beautiful sandy beach. All rooms and Jr. Suites have ocean views, A/C, cable TV, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hair dryers, safes. Some rooms have kitchenettes. Complimentary continental breakfast, daytime use of bicycles, and taxi transfer upon arrival/departure are included in room rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mata Rocks Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mata Rocks Hotel San Pedro
- Mata Rocks San Pedro
- Mata Rocks Resort Belize/San Pedro