My wife and I stayed at Mata Rocks Resort for 7 nights and had a wonderful experience. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the staff is excellent. The location makes it an easy walk to downtown San Pedro. We found it best to walk the beach, rather than the street. It was shady and cool, while the street could be quite warm. The girls at the Squirrel's Nest Bar at the hotel are terrific and can furnish quite helpful information about local restaurants and activities. The continental breakfast is alright but we walked to town almost every morning and ate breakfast at Estelle's. She is the queen of eggs. The diving is fabulous, the best we've ever experienced. You must do Shark Ray Alley. When we go back to Belize we will again choose Mata Rocks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront hotel providing personalized service in a casual atmosphere. Located one mile south of San Pedro on a beautiful sandy beach. All rooms and Jr. Suites have ocean views, A/C, cable TV, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hair dryers, safes. Some rooms have kitchenettes. Complimentary continental breakfast, daytime use of bicycles, and taxi transfer upon arrival/departure are included in room rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Mata Rocks Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mata Rocks Hotel San Pedro
- Mata Rocks San Pedro
- Mata Rocks Resort Belize/San Pedro