It was love at first sight when we arrived at Ramon's Village: I've never stayed anywhere like it. The grounds are lush and amazing, and kept meticulously clean. There were employees out at dawn cleaning every inch of sand, walkway & beach of the entire resort, every single day. Our thatched hut bungalow was so much more fun and tropical than a standard hotel room. We called it our tree house :)
The pool is beautifully set among tropical plants and trees, with plenty of cushion lined chairs to find a spot to relax. The beach is dotted with palm trees, hammocks and cushioned lounge chairs that are cleaned and set out each morning.
The restaurant and bar area are under a huge covered area that gave the feeling of outdoors without dealing with the weather. The restaurant has three menus, breakfast, lunch and dinner, so we were able to enjoy a wonderful variety of meal options without leaving the grounds. The servers outdid themselves.
They did a great job of advising us about different excursions and handled all of the arrangements. We rode bikes all over San Pedro and beyond, and I did not see a resort I would prefer over Ramon's. We can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramon's Village Resort is the premiere beach resort in San Pedro, Belize featuring authentic Palm Thatched Cabanas, fabulous beach, lagoon style pool, Ramon's Village Divers scuba diving center, Pineapples Restaurant, Tropic Al's and the Tiki Turtle Trading Company. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Ramon's Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramon`s Village Hotel San Pedro
- Ramons Village Hotel
- Ramons Village Belize
- Ramons Village San Pedro
- Ramon's Village Resort Belize/San Pedro