My husband and I are staying at Ramon's for our honeymoon. We could not have asked for a better location. The hotel is on one of the best beaches in San Pedro with probably the best dive shop on the island. The on-site restaurant serves great local and international dishes all day. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable.
The honeymoon was going fantastic until our fourth day there when we victims of petty theft. We left our sneakers on the deck of our room to dry as we had gone cave tubbing the day before (a must do btw), after spending most of the day on the beach, my husband returned to the room and by the time he came back out, 2 pairs of sneakers and his flip flops were gone. Not sure what was worse, how swift the thief was or the security on site that failed to do their job. When we reported it to the lobby, they we nonchalant to the point of annoyance. While we understand that San Pedro epitomizes island life, we felt that when it came to our personal items being stolen more urgency was required in rectifying the situation.
We have two days left here and we are hoping that things take a turn for the better, as we would not our honeymoon to spoiled by the incident.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramon's Village Resort is the premiere beach resort in San Pedro, Belize featuring authentic Palm Thatched Cabanas, fabulous beach, lagoon style pool, Ramon's Village Divers scuba diving center, Pineapples Restaurant, Tropic Al's and the Tiki Turtle Trading Company. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Ramon's Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramon`s Village Hotel San Pedro
- Ramons Village Hotel
- Ramons Village Belize
- Ramons Village San Pedro
- Ramon's Village Resort Belize/San Pedro