My husband and I recently spent a week at Ramon's Village Resort. If we venture back to Belize in the future, we would most definitely stay there again.
We found all of their staff to be outstanding. Ramon himself greeted us each morning over breakfast. We also met the owner and his wife who were there since the recent fire. Delightful people and very welcoming. They have done amazing work getting the resort renovated from the fire last August. Restaurant, offices and gift shop are all new. My husband is a diver and spent the week mostly underwater with their dive operation. He commented that the visibility was really good but not as many fish as he encounters elsewhere. The food was very good. We ate all of our meals at the resort. All in all, we had a very enjoyable week. I would like to add that the beach at Ramon's is the nicest on the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramon's Village Resort is the premiere beach resort in San Pedro, Belize featuring authentic Palm Thatched Cabanas, fabulous beach, lagoon style pool, Ramon's Village Divers scuba diving center, Pineapples Restaurant, Tropic Al's and the Tiki Turtle Trading Company. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Ramon's Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramon`s Village Hotel San Pedro
- Ramons Village Hotel
- Ramons Village Belize
- Ramons Village San Pedro
- Ramon's Village Resort Belize/San Pedro