My wife and I recently celebrated our 10 year anniversary at Ramon's Village. We had read the good reviews and we were not let down by the beautiful resort and facilities. The staff
are extremely friendly and accommodating ( most of the staff had us on a first name basis). The beach was easily the best one we saw. It was raked daily, the room was quite unique yet very nice with the thatch roof. It seems to be a huge destination for scuba divers which my wife and I are not, but we did book a snorkeling trip through Ramon's dive shop and it was incredible. Definitely go to Hol Chan park and Shark Alley, great value! Ramon himself greeted us and sat down with us on 2 occasions and he really was great to visit with, he has really built a great place to visit. My only reservation about Ramon's was their bar, while the servers (Ron and Kadel) were awesome, the bartender really struggled to make good drinks and they were overpriced. Outside of that, I would still go back and visit again sometime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramon's Village Resort is the premiere beach resort in San Pedro, Belize featuring authentic Palm Thatched Cabanas, fabulous beach, lagoon style pool, Ramon's Village Divers scuba diving center, Pineapples Restaurant, Tropic Al's and the Tiki Turtle Trading Company. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Odigeo so you can book your Ramon's Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramon`s Village Hotel San Pedro
- Ramons Village Hotel
- Ramons Village Belize
- Ramons Village San Pedro
- Ramon's Village Resort Belize/San Pedro