We booked this hotel based on many reviews read, some good some bad. This place is great. You can't go there expecting the Hilton, its Belize! You will have sand on the floor, it is humid and there are bugs and lizards! Our honeymoon cabana was ON the beach about 15 feet from the water. It was slightly secluded from the rest of the rooms, on the edge of the resort, perfect privacy. It was very pretty, very well kept, very clean. All of the staff was great.
We talked to them about restaurants, they booked all of our reservations for us. Their restaurant was very good but it was on the pricey side but so are the other nice restaurants on the island.
The pool area is pretty small, I wouldn't say it is great for children but why spend time in the pool with a beautiful blue ocean steps away!
Our AC always worked very well. The roof never leaked even through a pretty tough down pour.
It was the perfect honeymoon place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramon's Village Resort is the premiere beach resort in San Pedro, Belize featuring authentic Palm Thatched Cabanas, fabulous beach, lagoon style pool, Ramon's Village Divers scuba diving center, Pineapples Restaurant, Tropic Al's and the Tiki Turtle Trading Company. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Ramon's Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramon`s Village Hotel San Pedro
- Ramons Village Hotel
- Ramons Village Belize
- Ramons Village San Pedro
- Ramon's Village Resort Belize/San Pedro