What can I say about Ramon's Village; it left me speechless.
From the moment we arrived we did not want for a thing.
There was a driver from Ramon's there to take us and our luggage to what we are calling now our home away from home. The staff here learned more than a thing or to from the founder Ramon Nunez who knows customer service.They worked hard to make sure we did not want for a single thing.
As soon as you drive onto the property, you are transported to a "Fantasy island" of lush garden fauna and tropical plants. Little paths dot the landscape to all of the beautiful appointed rooms and suites. Every walk is a nature walk to your next adventure. They also seem to make this the quietest resort I have ever been to.
After you settle in, what next? If its diving, you came to the right place. A five star PADI facility with all of the service to go with it. The diving is incredible. Ramon's has a number of boats ready to take you and your group, large or small out to many sites filled with sharks, coral and water so warm we dumped our wet-suits back in the suitcases for the week. The dive staff doesn't slack either, you have boats going out 3 times a day or if you have special needs, more than that. Lockers at the shop for your gear, a complete rental dept and if you forgot something; they got you covered. We came to love and befriend our dive crew, Edwin and Ricky who I look forward to see on my next trip. You dont have to be a diver, the snorkeling is fab and they can teach you if you want to be one.
The restaurant is wonderful. You will be greeted many times a day by some very special wait staff who just love people. We will never forget some who still warm my heart today, Jack and Vidal we miss you. Let's not forget about the food; excellent, quick, easy and inexpensive. We didn't eat anywhere else but some of our group did and they found many great spots around town. So on property or off, your meals are easy and reasonably priced.
I will leave you with what my wife said on 3rd day (we stayed for 9). We stay at Marriott resorts mainly and she said,"I only want to come here for our vacations; they have everything we need here. Why would we go anywhere else." I have to agree with her, she is always right.
Thanks Ramon's for the best trip ever!
Boomer and Miss Eva
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramon's Village Resort is the premiere beach resort in San Pedro, Belize featuring authentic Palm Thatched Cabanas, fabulous beach, lagoon style pool, Ramon's Village Divers scuba diving center, Pineapples Restaurant, Tropic Al's and the Tiki Turtle Trading Company. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramon's Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramon`s Village Hotel San Pedro
- Ramons Village Hotel
- Ramons Village Belize
- Ramons Village San Pedro
- Ramon's Village Resort Belize/San Pedro