We stayed in Room 4 (a Pelican Perch) for one week and had a wonderful time! Javier picked us up at the airport and gave us a little tour of the area, then turned into the drive to the hotel which is lush with trees and beautiful flowers. The view from our balcony is BEAUTIFUL!! We ate breakfast each morning at the tiki bar (a cinnamon roll, 2 slices each of pineapple and watermelon, orange juice and coffee) and shared stories with the other guests. The hotel also has a little pool and 2 outdoor hot tubs. The staff is very friendly, especially the guys working at the tiki bar! Luis makes wonderful rum drinks!! Our room was great for our group of 6. It had a kitchen, sofa, chair, table and chairs downstairs, along with a bedroom, closet and bath. Upstairs in the loft was a queen size bed and 2 twins, along with a closet and another full bath. It is not a luxury hotel, but is very clean and comfortable. The free wi-fi was great and seemed to work best out on the balcony and at the tiki bar. There was also a small television in the room. The hotel is in a nice location, about a 15 minute walk along the beach from town. There are many good restaurants within walking distance. If you happen to go fishing, I highly recommend Ricos to cook your fish for you! They have bicycles to use during the daytime. Beach towels are also provided. If I ever go back to Ambergris Caye I will stay at Caribbean Villas!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caribbean Villas Hotel on Ambergris Caye has comfortable suites/rooms with Caribbean views, beautiful grounds, a large sandy beach all within sight of the reef. Whether you want a romantic vacation or a getaway from the crowds, a spell of renewal or a stepping stone to adventure, we can cater to your needs. With an onsite Dive Shop on our dock to arrange Scuba and Snorkeling excursions, and the Belize Sailing Center on the beach with Sailing, Kayaks, Paddleboards and Windsurfing & Kite surfing rentals, there is no lack of activities for adventure seekers. Or just relax with an oceanfront massage from their onsite masseuse. Our full-time concierge is available to book any mainland tours including Reef & Deep Sea fishing, Jungle Zip-lining, Cave-tubing and Maya Ruin tours. Golf Cart rentals are also available on site. Guests also have access to two fresh water pools, the only Waterslide on the island and the on-site restaurant which serves gourmet Caribbean and Belizean cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Caribbean Villas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Hotel San Pedro
- Caribbean San Pedro
- Caribbean Villas Hotel Belize/San Pedro