We stayed at Caribbean Villas for 2 weeks on our honeymoon and had a GREAT time! We never thought about meeting new people on our trip, but we met several different people that we hung out a lot with and it made our trip even better. We ended up splitting different activities with our new friends and that made it more affordable too. The beach bar was a great place to meet and hang out with new people. We felt very safe. We had a great time snorkling and swimming at the end of the dock. I guess our only wish was that it was just a little bit closer to the center of town, though it's not too far of a walk, and not much of a difference than the other good places to stay. The staff, especially the bartenders, were really helpful with ideas of where to go/eat and what to do. It was really great to have the bar, that also has some food, onsite if you didn't feel like walking into town. Our favorite thing was the Pina Colodas at Caribbean Villas' bar; the best drink we had our whole vacation!
We went the first 2 weeks of November '08; the weather was perfect and the prices were cheaper then too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caribbean Villas Hotel on Ambergris Caye has comfortable suites/rooms with Caribbean views, beautiful grounds, a large sandy beach all within sight of the reef. Whether you want a romantic vacation or a getaway from the crowds, a spell of renewal or a stepping stone to adventure, we can cater to your needs. With an onsite Dive Shop on our dock to arrange Scuba and Snorkeling excursions, and the Belize Sailing Center on the beach with Sailing, Kayaks, Paddleboards and Windsurfing & Kite surfing rentals, there is no lack of activities for adventure seekers. Or just relax with an oceanfront massage from their onsite masseuse. Our full-time concierge is available to book any mainland tours including Reef & Deep Sea fishing, Jungle Zip-lining, Cave-tubing and Maya Ruin tours. Golf Cart rentals are also available on site. Guests also have access to two fresh water pools, the only Waterslide on the island and the on-site restaurant which serves gourmet Caribbean and Belizean cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Caribbean Villas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Hotel San Pedro
- Caribbean San Pedro
- Caribbean Villas Hotel Belize/San Pedro