We spent a wonderful week at the CV at Christmas arranged thourgh Travelocity. Our room was steps away from the white sand beach and turquoise ocean. We had a kitchenette, eating/couch area and separate bedroom & bath. The room had AC but we liked to use the screen door to feel the breeze and hear the ocean. Each am there was a continental breakfast at the Tiki Bar, a pool, hot tub and if you wanted a watersports cabana on the property. It took 25 minutes to walk to San Pedro along the beach( quite safe day or night) where the nightclubs abound. The CV's was apart from all of this and quiet ...like you were on your own island. There was a local grocery a 5 minute walk away and if you needed a taxi to town it was $6. The staff was wonderfully helpful, especially Lilly. The CB is a bit secluded so avoids all of the honkey tonk of the neighboring properties which you cannot see or hear! The tours..we arranged our own with several different companies..picked us up right at the CV dock. Belize's shore has some sea grass, but we found it nothing to walk through to swim...The beaches are narrow with white sand, but altogether lovely and pristine. On the last day when I got the old travelers sickness, the CV got me into a doctor in town at 6am and I was on my flight at noon....received better medical care there then I would have recieved in the States, no question! This is a family run business which takes pride in their property. If you are looking for a lot of hoopla and honkey tonk go elsewhere....if you have dreamed of having your own piece of the Caribbean to yourself..you have found it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caribbean Villas Hotel on Ambergris Caye has comfortable suites/rooms with Caribbean views, beautiful grounds, a large sandy beach all within sight of the reef. Whether you want a romantic vacation or a getaway from the crowds, a spell of renewal or a stepping stone to adventure, we can cater to your needs. With an onsite Dive Shop on our dock to arrange Scuba and Snorkeling excursions, and the Belize Sailing Center on the beach with Sailing, Kayaks, Paddleboards and Windsurfing & Kite surfing rentals, there is no lack of activities for adventure seekers. Or just relax with an oceanfront massage from their onsite masseuse. Our full-time concierge is available to book any mainland tours including Reef & Deep Sea fishing, Jungle Zip-lining, Cave-tubing and Maya Ruin tours. Golf Cart rentals are also available on site. Guests also have access to two fresh water pools, the only Waterslide on the island and the on-site restaurant which serves gourmet Caribbean and Belizean cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Caribbean Villas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Hotel San Pedro
- Caribbean San Pedro
- Caribbean Villas Hotel Belize/San Pedro