We had Unit 12, a three bedroom condo that faced the ocean. The view was fabulous. The condo was a bit small and there seemed to be little privacy due to its layout as one of the bedrooms was a loft. However it was very clean, well equiped and comfortable. The property manager Eric was very helpful and assised in arranging our golf cart rental and taxi's to and from the property. The other residents of the complex were very friendly, even inviting us to their monthly potluck dinner. The small market on the corner had all of the essentials and we were just across the street from Suya Tours which was convenient for arranging diving and snorkeling. This is a relatively expensive island ( ten US dollars for a bag of doritos) so bring as many staples as you can. We had a few loads of laundry done mid-week (because there was no maid service) and it cost $30. However, it was a very unique experience and we really enjoyed be so close to the ocean. We would definately come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Oceanfront condominium complex with various sized units that can accomodate up to twelve persons. The Caribe Island condo resort is a small, full-service resort that is located on the Island of Ambergris Caye, just outside the town of San Pedro in Belize, Central America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Caribe Island Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Island Condos Hotel San Pedro
- Caribe Island Condos San Pedro
- Caribe Island Condos Belize/San Pedro