It was outside of town 1hr walk or 10 by taxi. We walked into the city and got a ride home by taxi or somebody who was renting a cart . We did for our 1st week and stopped all the time to give rides. Beware if renting a golf cart a ripe off. 600 us dallors for 10 days from unbelizeable rentals. The unit we stayed in 11 was a small but clean . The only negative was the matress was hard. It rained all but one day while we re there. The snorking we did was awesome. A must do. The restaurant are pricy and no beaches .cement was and the walk along the beach bring shoes for some part are not clean at all. The locals are very friendly . I belieze what makes belieze attractive is the language .english nothing else . I will never return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Oceanfront condominium complex with various sized units that can accomodate up to twelve persons. The Caribe Island condo resort is a small, full-service resort that is located on the Island of Ambergris Caye, just outside the town of San Pedro in Belize, Central America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Caribe Island Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Island Condos Hotel San Pedro
- Caribe Island Condos San Pedro
- Caribe Island Condos Belize/San Pedro