This is a great place to stay, it's very clean both in the rooms and outside by the pool, beach/dock. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. It's about 2.5 miles from town which is a short but bumpy ride in a golf cart.
There is a tour company, Suya, right on the corner that will set up tours, excursions for you. They are very helpful.
My only dissatisfaction was my room; it was a studio which is basically a hotel room with a small kitchen area, not a lot of counter space. The room is under a staircase so it's set back from the front of the property which already made it kind of dark. When I checked in the windows had very sheer curtains-I would have had no privacy and since housekeeping was gone for the day the person that checked me in found a sheet to put over the window. The next day housekeeping found a shorter but less sheer curtain to cover the windows in there door. This worked fine but after a couple of days I realized there was no way to open the windows or let in any daylight. I had no natural light from the outside. The bed was saggy on one side and made a lot of noise when I moved-it should be replaced.
Good size bathroom, shower, sink area.
I would stay here again just in a different room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Oceanfront condominium complex with various sized units that can accomodate up to twelve persons. The Caribe Island condo resort is a small, full-service resort that is located on the Island of Ambergris Caye, just outside the town of San Pedro in Belize, Central America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Caribe Island Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Island Condos Hotel San Pedro
- Caribe Island Condos San Pedro
- Caribe Island Condos Belize/San Pedro