We absolutely loved Belize. We were there at Christmas time and it was absolutely magnificent. Caribe Island Resort is a great hotel. Very clean and we had a little kitchenette too. There is a small restaurant on the grounds that serves great food. It is not an AI but we enjoyed going out every evening for dinner in the city of Ambergris. There is a free shuttle from the hotel to town which is about 10 mins away. The staff there were soooo friendly. I have never been anywhere where I was treated that well by the staff.
All the roads on the island are dirt and there are a lot of golf carts driving around. The only pavement on the island is the landing strip at the airport.
I am looking forward to going back to Belize some day but have had a hard time finding tour companies that offer it anymore.
I highly recommend Belize and this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Oceanfront condominium complex with various sized units that can accomodate up to twelve persons. The Caribe Island condo resort is a small, full-service resort that is located on the Island of Ambergris Caye, just outside the town of San Pedro in Belize, Central America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Caribe Island Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Island Condos Hotel San Pedro
- Caribe Island Condos San Pedro
- Caribe Island Condos Belize/San Pedro